Woodside campus was formerly the residence of the Army Commandant of Ooty during the British rule. Later it was acquired by Ootacamund Club and was functioning as the ladies’ wing of the club. The management bought this in 1944. The School was started in the year 1991 in the Woodside campus. The approval of Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, was obtained in the year 1995. In 2010 we introduced the Higher Secondary Programme. The School is housed in the Woodside campus, situated on one of the prestigious locations at the Ootacamund town, on a 17 acre land.